Tuesday, June 22, 2010
The Last Two Weeks.....short and sweet or maybe not so short and sweet
I am so exhausted after the last two weeks. My body is in sleep mode. After being tempted by a large bag of cherries my colitis flared up on Thursday. Wasn't thinking at the time about the consequences just knew I loved fresh cherries and everyone was selling them so why not have some. Figured I was invincible however not so. Recovered from the flare up but, still my body lacked its strength and energy and now my god kids Jade and Jace would be coming for a week and on top of that I am helping my grandmother. I was thinking only with God I am going to manage this. I love spending time with the kids and they are great kids. I just wasn't physically up to it. I had plans to take them swimming and out of the house somewhere for fun but, it didn't work out. It was a very hard week but, I managed. We were able to color, make crafts, talk, and watch movies. You can learn a lot from kids. They are always an inspiration. I know now I will never let a bag of cherries tempt me again. On the weekend, I went with a friend to Becks Prime to watch the World Cup, my first soccer game to watch. I really don't follow soccer. I am into football and baseball. Brazil won! I heard they are a good team and their goalie is excellent. I also heard the US has a strong team. It will be neat to see who wins. I love learning about new things. After the game, we went to see the Karate Kid. I was very skeptical about seeing this movie but, it was a very good and funny movie. I recommend it. I can't wait for Eat, Pray, and Love to come out in August. I am so excited about the movie and James Franco being in it. So now I am in recoup mode and trying to catch up on things I didn't have time for. Hoping next week I will be back in the swing of things. Things can't always go as you plan them so you just have to do your best and push forward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment