Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Beauty Products
I started using Giovanni and Beauty w/o Cruelty organic products and love them. I am using the Giovanni raspberry winter body wash and lotion. The body wash and lotion smell great and leave my skin super soft. They are 100% organic. Also, very pleased with the Beauty w/o Cruelty volume shampoo and conditioner......100% vegan. Super excited because I found the products at Vitacost online for reasonable prices. Since I am on a budget it is always nice to save a little. I noticed when I was at Whole Foods they carry the Giovanni line. I love going to Whole Foods and looking at all the beauty products. I am now waiting for my Juice Beauty products to arrive.....ordered a skin care kit with 100% organic facial cleanser, moisturizer, and etc.....will let you know how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(107)
-
▼
July
(13)
- Movie with Miss Jade
- My blog is currently under construction.
- Beauty Products
- Spent an Evening at the Circus
- Eco-Friendly Theme Park Opening in New Caney in 2013
- Incredible Verse One of My Best Friends' Sent Me
- Cantaloupe
- My Yellow Hibiscus
- Movie Night
- Update on Organic Websites
- Juice Beauty
- The Rain
- Good News
-
▼
July
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment