Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Doggie Eve

You will hear me talk about my doggie Eve a lot.  She is a huge part of my life.  Actually, she is like a child to me since I don't have any children of my own.  Today when I got home from visiting a friend and seeing my nephews, Eve was so excited to see me.  She ran around in circles from the living room through the dining room and kitchen over and over jumping on the sofa and off the sofa.  You would think I had been gone for a week.  It is so nice to feel so much love from her.  She is the best dog.  She is so loving, friendly, and always happy.  She loves people and children.  Oh!......and she loves food.  Sometimes I think she is a goat disguised as a beagle......haha.  Me and her make a great match.  This is my first beagle and I will always have a beagle for a pet.  Beagles are a good breed of dogs and possess great characteristics.

No comments: