Saturday, October 16, 2010
Major Accomplishment
I went to the store about two weeks ago looking for my Mentadent refills for toothpaste that I haven't been able to change to organic. I was a big fan of Mentadent for years until when I went to the store and they were out. I was too tired to go looking at another store so I started searching for other toothpastes. I had seen Tom's of Maine toothpaste many times but, was stuck on Mentadent. I decided to try the Tom's of Maine toothpaste, fluoride-free, antiplaque, whitening, and peppermint. So guess what? Now, I am hooked on the Tom's of Maine toothpaste. I love it! I am now only left with 3 more products that need changing to organic. I haven't been able to give up my hair thick spray, shave gel, and nail polish either. But, hoping by the end of the year these are gone too, and I am using organics in place. Just have to have the willpower!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(107)
-
▼
October
(13)
- Happy Halloween!!!
- Dewberry Farm!!!
- Make a Difference by Being Different
- Spendanista to Budgetnista
- Major Accomplishment
- T'Ballin It
- Girlfriends in God- Are you Ready?
- God is not finished with us
- Sometimes God has a better idea
- What God told Jeremiah is also true for you
- IN MEMORY OF MY AUNT
- Chili & Rice Night!
- ASTROS
-
▼
October
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment