My nephew (the pro) demonstrating the Segway.
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Segway Tour Adventure around Downtown Houston.....Fun! Fun! Fun!
On Saturday my cousin, nephew, a tour guide, and I ventured around the Arts area of Downtown Houston on a Segway Tour for 2 hours. It was a lot of fun viewing Downtown Houston on a Segway. We saw a lot of historic areas of Houston, Heritage Society Museum and beautiful scenery around Buffalo Bayou. I was a bit nervous at first so I did crash into my nephew once and had a few malfunctions. My nephew became the pro at the Segway, my cousin the pronista, and me well, the grandma. After the few malfunctions I was afraid to go fast. So I was kind of slow on it. But, don't get me wrong it was a lot of fun and I totally recommend it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment