Thursday, March 22, 2012

Time to Blog!

Wow!  I finally have time to sit down and blog.  It has been really busy these days, which is good, I am not complaining.  So lets catch up!


I have been really busy homeschooling my older nephew and he is doing great!  All A's so far!  Yay!


Then my younger nephew came down for a week to stay with me.  My mom and I were able to take my three nephews to the Zoo.  We had a lot of fun!


My middle nephew started playing baseball again.  His team is awesome.  They have won both their games and more to come.


My good friend is having a baby.  Her friends threw a baby shower for her and I was able to attend.  It was so much  fun going to the store and picking out a gift.  I am so shocked I didn't end up with half of the baby department.  I found two adorable outfits, one for winter and one for spring.  Then a really cute, soft blanket along with a baby rattle.  She received a lot of beautiful gifts.  It is such a blessing that God has given her family and her another child.


We celebrated my middle nephew's birthday.  He turned the big 7.  His birthday was a hit.  It was a baseball theme and he had an awesome baseball  cake.


Lastly, I am starting to grow flowers again.  One of my loves.  I found a beautiful orange Angel Trumpet at Houston Garden Center.  Can't wait for it to bloom more flowers. 


Just wanted to catch up and tell a little of what has been going on.


Blessings!

No comments: