Monday, April 9, 2012

Thankful to God

So thankful to God that my health is under control this year and greatly hope it stays under control.  God is so good and I thank him so much.  So thankful that my family has been able to help me (by offering love and support).  I have been homeschooling my nephew and helping my grandmother.  Very excited that I will be able to help my friend with his business part time starting in June.  So thankful that he can give me a part time job.  This is the first time I will be working and earning an income since 2009.  It has been a great challenge meaning, I worked on and off through the years due to health problems.  I learned to budget!...which I greatly needed to know.  I had to change my ways and I found out its not so bad.  I can say I now spend my money more wisely.  I even learned that wearing hand me downs are ok.  I use to have a ton of clothes....a fashion wardrobe.  Now, I have a limited amount of clothes and it is ok.  I am not going to die since I am a sucker for clothes.  I gave up my apartment and the lazy river it had and moved in with my sister and then with my grandmother.  I live with my grandmother now and it is great.  I need her and she needs me.  I know you can gawk but, a lot of  families live together now and there is nothing wrong with it.  I learned that you don't have to have the best of everything.  I am just an  average girl.  I also learned that it only matters what God thinks of you!  I am not perfect and I will never be but, as long as I follow what God wants me to do I should be ok.  I also know life is never going to be perfect.  Anyways, I am so grateful to God.  I wish I could give God a hug.  I have struggled with my health since 2000 and  it is great that I can say that I am feeling so much better.  Now if I could find a husband my life would be complete.....ha,ha.  I am laughing because I am trying to rush God into finding me a husband.  However, I need to trust God and his timing and if he wants me to have a husband or not.  He keeps telling me to be patient. 

No comments: