My Little World
Built on Love & Happiness & God and Giggles & Smiles are required
Pages
My Adventures
About Me
Links I Adore
Sunday, June 24, 2012
Ten Things God Wants YOU To Remember!
I am for you.
I love you.
I believe in you.
I will not fail you.
I will be with you.
I will provide for you.
I will bless you.
I will give you rest.
I will strengthen you.
I will answer you.
The Lord bless you and keep you.
Numbers 6:24
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2025
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2014
(6)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2013
(39)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
▼
2012
(102)
►
December
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(9)
▼
June
(12)
Goodies From Ireland
Candy
Ten Things God Wants YOU To Remember!
Astros Game
Not a Great Day!
God Knows What He Is Doing!
Great Devotion Today!
My Sunday Homemade Shrimp Salad
Baseball Success
Believe!
Woke up this morning to this.....
Thank You God SO MUCH For Making MY DAY!!!
►
May
(12)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(15)
►
2011
(85)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(28)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(14)
►
2010
(107)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment