Friday, August 17, 2012
Things That Make You Go Hmmm.........
I was riding in the car with my middle nephew the other day and he asked me if I remember when I was clipping my toe nails in his room when he was playing a video game. I said yes I do. He told me he found one of my toe nails and put it in a box and put it on his shelf. Then he told me one of his toe nails broke so he put his toe nail in the box along with mine. My sister said maybe he wanted it for DNA. I had to laugh to myself. Then, I thought hmmm..... is this weird, gross, or sweet? Not trying to be mean. I came to the conclusion that this is very sweet. None of my previous boyfriends would of done this. So I wanted to share this story because it made me laugh and think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment