Saturday, December 22, 2012

As Time Goes By........

Wow!, time has really flown by this year!  Well, at least for me it has!  What about you?  Today, I have been playing catch up and trying to get back into the swing of things.  While spending some time on the computer I realized or actually it hit me  Christmas is one of my favorite holidays.  Then I started thinking why I love Christmas, because of  Jesus' birth, the beautiful lights, snowman, and etc....  Well, this coming Christmas, I can't say is my favorite but, I am excited for the kiddos.  I was sick a few weeks in November and it really threw me off track and am pretty behind with Christmas.  This is the FIRST YEAR I have felt like this and had to deal with being behind at Christmas.  I didn't even get to particpate in the Christmas festivities.  Then Taylor Swift's tickets went on sale and I missed it.  I couldn't believe next year I wouldn't be going to see Taylor Swift who created the best cd Red.  I wanted to cry (I know dumb) but, decided it wasn't meant to be and there will be other years.  At least, I was well enough in time to attend a painting class with my nephew and we took two of his friends.  It was so much fun.  I have decided to venture into painting next year with my friend and nephew.  I want to start doing this as a hobby.  I am not a great painter, only average but, it is fun.  And of course, Christmas is still coming.  So I have decided to whip myself into shape and make this the best Christmas possible.  Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Happy New Year!!!
Many blessings along the way!

No comments: