Monday, November 4, 2013

I LOVE.......

God first.  He is important to me!  I love listening to Taylor Swift over and over and never am tired of her.  She is an awesome and amazing person!  I love my mom and my grandmother.  They are always there for me.  I love my family.  I love my nephews and god kids.  It is awesome to see life through their eyes.   I love my best friend and close friends.  It is great to share time and moments with them.  I love watching my nephew play baseball.  He inspires me!  I love people who are positive and smile!  I love people who change the world or try to change the world for better.  

I love cool weather.  I love the twin yellow butterflies that fly around the house so freely.  I love my doggie Eve.  We have a close bond.  I love watching my flowers grow.  I love flowers!  I love nature....God's beauty!

I love to eat good food!  I love to try new foods.  I especially love Greek and Persian food....so healthy!  I love ice tea and to put about 1/2 cup of lemonade in it......tastes great!  I love to pop grape tomatoes in my mouth....yummy!  I love peaches and fresh fruit....so yummy!

I love taking time to relax and reflect.  Good for the soul.  I love that life offers so much.  So much to learn and do.  God has given us so much in this beautiful world.  

I love a good movie or TV show.  I love listening to music......so relaxing!  I love baseball.  I love the Astros!  Doesn't matter to me if they win or loose....they are my home team.  I love going to Menchies every now and then and eating their frozen yogurt.....yum!

I love all the little things in life.  They are what truly matters!  

I love just because! 

No comments: