Sunday, December 19, 2010

My GREAT FRIDAY!

On Friday, I went to see my great friend and we celebrated our birthdays together.  Her birthday is the same week as mine.  She made lunch for us and it was sooo yummy!  She made chicken with a white sauce, artichoke hearts, pasta, and homemade bread.  It was so good I had to have seconds....and no, I am not bad I usually don't eat seconds anywhere.  Her kids and her made X-mas cookies with all kinds of cookie cutters.  There were white cookies that were like a sugar cookie and a brown cookie that had nutmeg in it.  They were both really great.  Her kids were so proud of the cookies.  Then she gave me some of her soap and lip balm she has been making from all natural ingredients.  It is so neat.  Immediately, I saw $$$$ signs and told her she needed to start her own business.  She probably wanted to choke me......I am teasing.  She is making them for gifts and that is great for Christmas and Birthday gifts and even perfect for stocking stuffers.  Below is a pic of the hand soap in a rose shape and the lip balm.  I had a wonderful day visiting with her and her children.  She is a wonderful friend of many many years and it is always so nice to catch up with her.

I have to share, they are so neat!



No comments: