My mom put a box out for the poor stray cats to stay in during this cold weather and she lifted up the sheet to see if one of the cats were in the box and to her surprise there is a city possum all cozy and keeping warm in the box. Now, one of the cats is missing. She thinks the possum ate the cat but, she is kidding. I said it is probably afraid to come near the possum so it is keeping its distance. My mom is afraid of it but, I think it is cute. Don't worry I am not going to touch it. I have already seen their sharp teeth.
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(85)
-
▼
January
(14)
- Adventures of Living in the City!
- God is an AWESOME God!!!
- Everyone is Beautiful!!! God didn't create ugliness!
- The Principle of Affirmation: Fill Your Life With ...
- Crystal and Gemstone Therapy
- LUSH Handmade Cosmetics
- My Tervis Tumbler
- The Coble Family's Tragedy and Miracle
- MY FAVORITE CAR!!!
- RW KNUDSEN SPARKLING GRAPE JUICE
- Did You Kow About HONEYSUCKLE?!?
- Encouragement for 2011
- The Astros Tree Decorated By My Nephews
- A Late Happy New Year!!!
-
▼
January
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment