Today, I received the bottle of sparkling grape juice I won from the RW Knudsen Family. It was a nice surprise. The taste was divine! It was a wonderful treat for both of us (my grandmother and I). When my grandmother saw the box with the grapes on it she started reminiscing about the grapes her father use to grow. Then I started thinking about the farm my great grandparents had while I was growing up. Wonderful, relaxing, and amazing place. We spent many days there as kids. They had acres and acres of land. On the land were hay barns that we loved to play and hide in. Then there was a dairy barn that was no longer being used and we liked to go in it and pretend. We spent many hours walking the fields looking for cow skulls. My cousins, sisters, brother, and I were fascinated with cow bones. The most amazing place was the garden. The garden was huge filled with rows and rows of fruits and veggies, and very delicious blackberries. I was so amazed as a child with the way the carrots grew. Lots of great memories from visiting my great grandparents place. I so wish my nephews and god kids could have experienced this. They would have a ball like we did. Anyways, you should definitely try the RW Knudsen Family juice products. I must say I have tried the cranberry juice before and really liked it. I even think I found it at Walmart if I am not mistaken. Listed below is the link:
http://www.rwknudsenfamily.com/
I am one who always likes to share great products when I come across them.
Thanks to RW Knudsen Family for making my day!
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(85)
-
▼
January
(14)
- Adventures of Living in the City!
- God is an AWESOME God!!!
- Everyone is Beautiful!!! God didn't create ugliness!
- The Principle of Affirmation: Fill Your Life With ...
- Crystal and Gemstone Therapy
- LUSH Handmade Cosmetics
- My Tervis Tumbler
- The Coble Family's Tragedy and Miracle
- MY FAVORITE CAR!!!
- RW KNUDSEN SPARKLING GRAPE JUICE
- Did You Kow About HONEYSUCKLE?!?
- Encouragement for 2011
- The Astros Tree Decorated By My Nephews
- A Late Happy New Year!!!
-
▼
January
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment