Monday, March 21, 2011
Great Weekend!
I haven't been feeling well but, had a really nice weekend! On Saturday we took my nephews and god daughter to the Butterfly Center at the museum. One of our fave places. A butterfly landed in my older nephews hair. It was funny. I told him it must of thought he was a tree. A butterfly also landed on my little nephew's finger. As many times as we have been there I had never seen so many beautiful butterflies. Right now, is a great time to see the butterflies. Then on Sunday my cousin took my god daughter and I to the Aquarium. It was a lot of fun and they have added more exhibits, meaning fish, turtles, etc... We had a very nice weekend. I am really glad my god daughter came for a part of her spring break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(85)
-
▼
March
(15)
- As you start this day,.......
- Fashion
- Great Mexican Food!!!
- Business of the Week
- Flowers and Plants!....Oh My!!!....and Ladybugs too!
- Please Be Aware of this.....Article from Fast Company
- My Grandmother's Beautiful Flowers
- Great Night at the Ball Park
- Remember to.......
- Trusting God
- Great Weekend!
- My Evie Relaxin in the Beautiful Weather!
- Baseball
- Being Beautiful is a MIND SET!
- Today
-
▼
March
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment