Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Trusting God
I haven't been feeling well meaning I can't sleep at night and became frustrated with God. The next day I feel like a zombie in the morning and it takes me a few hours to feel better. So watch out, I am moody in the morning. Well, I keep praying to God to bring my sleep back. This is a challenge for me because I am so use to 8 hours of sleep to have barely any is not fun. Well, I was about to give up on God due to my frustration and 2 things happened today to show me God is right by my side. No, he didn't say your sleep will return tonight. Haha! But, he put 2 angels in my life that helped and will help me with other things so I know now things will work out. So I am again trusting in God and believing that everything is going to work out. It is amazing how God works. I needed the 2 things that happened to happen to keep me believing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(85)
-
▼
March
(15)
- As you start this day,.......
- Fashion
- Great Mexican Food!!!
- Business of the Week
- Flowers and Plants!....Oh My!!!....and Ladybugs too!
- Please Be Aware of this.....Article from Fast Company
- My Grandmother's Beautiful Flowers
- Great Night at the Ball Park
- Remember to.......
- Trusting God
- Great Weekend!
- My Evie Relaxin in the Beautiful Weather!
- Baseball
- Being Beautiful is a MIND SET!
- Today
-
▼
March
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment