Monday, April 4, 2011

My Goal

My goal starts today.  It is a strict goal!  I am working on loosing 10 1bs.  Little me has become a little chubby me from my hypothyroid but, I am not going to let it stand in my way anymore and I am serious.  I posted a recent pic on facebook of me and I want to see it every day to remind me my goal is to loose the 10 1bs.  So I have started walking and I was amazed I can do 20 crunches (sit ups are too hard right now) so I have to work my way into that, and I am doing a 10 minute workout from endlessbeauty.com.  Boy, it is a workout.  It is tougher than I thought but, I am doing it and vow to continue every day.  By JUNE, I want to tell myself Congrats you lost the weight.  This is a huge challenge for me because I was always little (well thin) but, I know I can do it and I am determined!

No comments:

Blog Archive