Sunday, April 17, 2011
Weight Loss
I am currently working on loosing weight. This is my first time to do this so bear with me. I am hoping to loose 10lbs and hope it works out. I don't know how easy it will be with my thyroid problem but, I am going to give it my all. I have been exercising to a 10 and 30 minute workout from endlessbeauty.com. I stocked up on healthy foods for the week. I am also waiting for the book, The South Beach Diet Supercharged to come in the mail. My good friend is using this book to diet and lost 10lbs and steadily loosing more weight (good for her, Yay!!!). I am hoping and praying by the end of the week I have good news. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(85)
-
▼
April
(28)
- Call From A GOOD FRIEND Made My Day!
- Way to Go Astros!!!
- What's for Dinner?......See Below >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...
- Easter Blessings!!!
- Another Novice Flower Bouquet
- My cat says "Stay off the computer and give me att...
- Fashion, Fashion, My Love (from the Houston Chroni...
- Look What's Playing this Weekend....
- Great Games Last Night!
- Cute Gifts from Hallmark
- Great News!
- Easter Blessings
- Weight Loss
- Things are Looking Up!
- Adventures at the Zoo
- My Favorite Restaurant
- Cirque Du Soleil Goodies
- Great and Fun Weekend
- The Beautiful Star Gazers
- And Yes My Goal..........
- My Novice Flower Bouquet
- More Beautiful Flowers
- My Goal
- The Measure
- Love This......
- LOVE THIS.......
- Another Great Day at the Ball Park!
- My Grandmother's Beautiful Rose
-
▼
April
(28)
No comments:
Post a Comment