Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Miss Evie, My Doggie
I wanted to give my doggie Eve a bath today so she would be all fresh, shiny, and clean for the vet tomorrow when she goes in for surgery however, she detests baths. So she did her usual thing of hiding under the bed. I tried to tempt her with a cracker to come out but, she wasn't buying it. When she finally came out I scooped her up and gave her a bath. She is really a character. I call her my Tomboy because she doesn't like baths and loves to dig holes in the dirt and lay in them. Anyways, my little lady is having surgery tomorrow and I am one nervous mommy. She is having surgery to remove a lump on her bottom. So please keep her in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment