I started using Renpure Organics Volumizing Shampoo and it seems to work pretty well. The shampoo is made by the Redmond Family who has been making hair care products for over 40 years. I say if I had to compare it to a shampoo it would be Burt Bees. I think it is just as good as theirs and I really love their shampoo and conditioner. I really like it because it is pretty easy to find at Walgreens and CVS. Well, they were out of the conditioner so I am having to wait till Friday when the vendor restocks the conditioner. Then I will have a chance to see how the conditioner works. The best part is if you buy it at Walgreens, it is currently buy one get one free, Yay! Pretty reasonable for a shampoo. I don't think I have bought a shampoo that reasonable in a long time. Anyways, I will let you know how it goes with the conditioner.
No comments:
Post a Comment