Thursday, July 5, 2012
Let Me Vent!
Sometimes it is best to leave people behind who don't treat you right. You can forgive them and wish them the best but, there is no need for them to be a part of your life when they are causing pain.....no matter who it is. I hope you never experience what I did. I experienced a lot of pain and heartache from someone I thought the world of but, they treated me ugly and made me feel like I wasn't worth 2 cents. Thanks to God, he rebuilt me and is still helping me every day. Well, this person asked for forgiveness and acted like we still were friends and I fell for it again. But, the same things that occurred in the past were occurring now. I put a lot of thought into what this person was doing so I decided it was best to delete this person from my life. I will never wish this person anything bad, only good things and I forgive this person but, don't want this person in my life. Again, I hope you never experience this but, if you do, instead of going through the pain just tell the person or people goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment