Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Wander......
I wander why people worry about what other people say and how they think of them.....who cares! No one is perfect. As long as you do your best by God and know right and wrong you will be ok, of course you will still have struggles, no one's life is perfect. So many people are so into social status and materialism. Are those things really important?!? I love beautiful things but, I live in an average house and drive an average car. Jesus himself lived a simple life. There are so many other requirements in life before materialism like God, Health, Family, and Friends.
It only matters what GOD THINKS OF YOU and for you to know he loves you!
Next, I encountered a situation this weekend and was really shocked about how the people acted. I am not going to explain the situation. I am not saying I am perfect. I am not. I am learning every day but, I am putting God first in my life. Some people today need to refocus their life on living a life with God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment