Sunday, September 19, 2010

Relaxing Weekend

I had a nice relaxing weekend......Relaxed!  Relaxed!  Relaxed!  I decided to catch up on movies missed.  I watched the Back Up Plan but, it wasn't really that good.  I thought it was going to be a lot better.  It was kind of a let down.  But, I did see Ever After:  The Story of Cinderella again.  I love that movie.  I really don't like watching movies a second or third time.  I always loose interest on the second time since I already know what is going to happen.  But, there are a very select few movies I like to watch again and Ever After is one of them along with The Notebook and Letters to Juliet.  I found Ever After on the Hallmark channel and after it was over came on a cute movie called Family Plan.  Tori Spelling along with Abigail Breslin played in it and they did a really good job acting their parts.  Really cute movie.  Don't have many weekends to relax so really enjoyed it.

No comments: