Sunday, September 12, 2010

Yucky Day!!!

Backache, neckache, and headache.....so much fun!  Wasn't able to get to sleep until 5:30am this morning.  Took tylenol but, it didn't seem to help.  Can't take a lot of stuff due to my thyroid and colitis.  So ended up sleeping in and late.  Had a fun and exciting day planned but, it didn't turn out.  Was looking forward to seeing my sister and nephew and before that dropping my mom off at my godkids and visiting with them for a little bit.  We were going to visit and my sister was going to help me with a few things on my blog.  Since they are the graphics people and not me.  Yes, those white spaces at the end of the post and end of the blog are bothering me and I can't figure out how to fix them so I am needing their help and their help with a few other things.  But, every day can't turn out or go perfectly so I am going to have to live with that.  I can always plan for another time.  I will just have to wait a little longer to edit and update my blog.  Oh well, I have a busy next few weeks anyways so hopefully I won't have time to critique my blog.....haha!  Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: