I want to say a big THANK YOU GREATLY! to MAYOR ANNISE D. PARKER
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Happy Day!!! Recycling Cart on Wheels!
I am very excited today! We will be receiving a recycling cart on wheels. I wrote into the City of Houston before and have been waiting for a recycling bucket. Today is the day we received the letter about the recycling cart and its arrival. Can you believe it??? It's not a bucket!, It's a recycling cart on wheels! Yay! Super convenient and easy! Plus it comes with rewards when you recycle. Hey, It pays to recycle! No more trips to take the recycling items away and that will save on gas.....wonderful. Happy Day! Excited to start using the new cart when it arrives!
I want to say a big THANK YOU GREATLY! to MAYOR ANNISE D. PARKER
I want to say a big THANK YOU GREATLY! to MAYOR ANNISE D. PARKER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(107)
-
▼
November
(20)
- Yummy Gummi Berries
- Post-It Note Crazy
- Cool! Cool! Cool!
- A Great Lady, Miss Ima Hogg, I truly ADMIRE
- National Day of Listening
- Awesome Thanksgiving!
- Visit with god daughter comes to a close
- Have a Great & Blessed Thanksgiving!!!
- BLOGGED!
- My Sunday
- No Title......not sure how to title this!
- A MUST SHARE!
- Hmmm.............................
- My Beautiful Hibiscus
- Happy Day!!! Recycling Cart on Wheels!
- America Recycles Day!
- Month to Give Thanks!
- My LOVES
- Good Deed for the Day
- NO MORE DIRTY LOOKS
-
▼
November
(20)

No comments:
Post a Comment