I experienced something and I am not giving the details but, oh my goodness! is all I can say. I guess you could say I was caught in the middle.
We all experience frustration, become mad, angry, and upset. But, why waste your time on this!?! There are so many other productive things we could be doing. Why waste your time screaming and fighting with one another. All it is, is the devil creating chaos in your life and he is happy to do it.
We need to learn and relearn how to have patience, kindness, respect, and love for one another. We also need to remember communication is a two way street that involves speaking in normal tones and both parties listening to each other. We all need to remember no one is perfect. Everyone has flaws. So it is best to be accepting of each others flaws.
If your going through something or overwhelmed with life speak to someone, a close friend, relative, pastor, etc... or speak to God, God is always listening and pray does wonders or find the answers in the bible. If you are truly listening to God you can find the answers in the bible.
What I am trying to say is that we can all solve problems other than screaming and fighting. I don't think that is a solution to a problem at all and I don't think it does anyone any good.
Friday, November 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(107)
-
▼
November
(20)
- Yummy Gummi Berries
- Post-It Note Crazy
- Cool! Cool! Cool!
- A Great Lady, Miss Ima Hogg, I truly ADMIRE
- National Day of Listening
- Awesome Thanksgiving!
- Visit with god daughter comes to a close
- Have a Great & Blessed Thanksgiving!!!
- BLOGGED!
- My Sunday
- No Title......not sure how to title this!
- A MUST SHARE!
- Hmmm.............................
- My Beautiful Hibiscus
- Happy Day!!! Recycling Cart on Wheels!
- America Recycles Day!
- Month to Give Thanks!
- My LOVES
- Good Deed for the Day
- NO MORE DIRTY LOOKS
-
▼
November
(20)
No comments:
Post a Comment