For Christmas my good friend gave me an Enfusia pomegranate berry body wash and pink grapefruit enfusion body lotion. These are organic products and manufactured in Texas, The Woodlands at that. I was so excited to try and instantly after a few days of using the products feel in love with them. The body wash and lotion make my skin feel so soft like a baby. Which is so great with this on and off winter weather. I found out that you can easily purchase them at any Whole Foods in the Houston area. Another plus! I am totally sold on these products and highly recommend them. Better yet when researching their website on the Internet I found they sell roll on organic perfumes for a reasonable price. I am totally going to try one and see how it is. If you are interested in this product just follow the link below and browse their awesome website!
http://enfusia.com/index.htm
Friday, January 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(102)
-
▼
January
(15)
- Foods that Help Combat Cancer
- Prince Charming
- J.R. Watkins Natural Products
- You are a Masterpiece
- Your Heart is Beautiful
- Lemony Orzo and Baked Fish
- A recipe I am trying!
- The Lemony Orzo Recipe I'm Cooking Up Sunday!
- So True!
- Healthy Snacks
- Good News Re: My Doggie EVE
- Resolutions!!!
- ENFUSIA
- New Years Resolutions
- Happy New Year!!!
-
▼
January
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment