Friday, January 20, 2012
Good News Re: My Doggie EVE
My doggie Eve went to the vet today for her annual check up and I am delighted and over joyed to say she tested negative on her Heartworm test. She is free and clear of heartworms. I prayed all last year and the beginning of this year for a negative result. I am so excited. I am so thankful to God and Heartgard Plus! God is so good!!! This made my day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(102)
-
▼
January
(15)
- Foods that Help Combat Cancer
- Prince Charming
- J.R. Watkins Natural Products
- You are a Masterpiece
- Your Heart is Beautiful
- Lemony Orzo and Baked Fish
- A recipe I am trying!
- The Lemony Orzo Recipe I'm Cooking Up Sunday!
- So True!
- Healthy Snacks
- Good News Re: My Doggie EVE
- Resolutions!!!
- ENFUSIA
- New Years Resolutions
- Happy New Year!!!
-
▼
January
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment