Friday, January 27, 2012
J.R. Watkins Natural Products
My grandmother is searching for Vanilla and wants the J.R. Watkins brand that she used since she was a child. I decided to go online and look up their website. To my amazement, they offer a lot of other products besides Vanilla. As I scanned the website I noticed they sell skin care products, laundry detergent, dish soap, and cleaning products. So I thought I would share. Their website is: http://www.jrwatkins.com/jrwatkins/index.cfm?Country=Usa. Neat website. We also found the Vanilla here in Houston at Make a Cake. Yay! She will be stocking up on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(102)
-
▼
January
(15)
- Foods that Help Combat Cancer
- Prince Charming
- J.R. Watkins Natural Products
- You are a Masterpiece
- Your Heart is Beautiful
- Lemony Orzo and Baked Fish
- A recipe I am trying!
- The Lemony Orzo Recipe I'm Cooking Up Sunday!
- So True!
- Healthy Snacks
- Good News Re: My Doggie EVE
- Resolutions!!!
- ENFUSIA
- New Years Resolutions
- Happy New Year!!!
-
▼
January
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment