Saturday, January 28, 2012
Prince Charming
My nephews and god kids mean the world to me. I love them dearly and nothing could ever replace them. However, I do wish for a Prince Charming in my little world. I would love to be a wife and stay home and cook, clean, run errands, grocery shopping, spending time with my husband, exercising, and socializing with family and friends. I pray to God daily to send Prince Charming my way. Sometimes I hear a voice in my head saying be patient and he will come however, I question is this me or is it God. I am not unhappy or alone without Prince Charming. My little world is filled with happiness and people. But, it would be nice to have someone to grow old and gray with. So please keep me in your prayers that one day Prince Charming will enter my little world. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(102)
-
▼
January
(15)
- Foods that Help Combat Cancer
- Prince Charming
- J.R. Watkins Natural Products
- You are a Masterpiece
- Your Heart is Beautiful
- Lemony Orzo and Baked Fish
- A recipe I am trying!
- The Lemony Orzo Recipe I'm Cooking Up Sunday!
- So True!
- Healthy Snacks
- Good News Re: My Doggie EVE
- Resolutions!!!
- ENFUSIA
- New Years Resolutions
- Happy New Year!!!
-
▼
January
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment